Thursday, December 12, 2019

Spruce Up Your Kitchen Simply and Easily

https://i.imgur.com/uHZLPhx.jpg 

Many of us busy homeowners and parents wish we could change something about our home. Whether we want a new mud room for those slushy winter days, a second bedroom for the independent, older child, or a more usable kitchen, we all want things to be more efficient and accommodating so that we can be more productive. My wish would be for better kitchen storage.

Of course my kitchen has the basics: a counter, good number of cabinets, a stove, microwave, kitchen and sink. And yet somehow it all doesn't work well together. That is, until I spent some money on new kitchen storage products and invested some time (several weekends, actually) in cleaning out and re-arranging cupboard cabinets.

One day I realized that my pans and storage containers were stored clear across the kitchen from the sink and stove. That meant there were wasted movements during dinner prep as I'd have to run back and forth a lot. I wanted to eliminate wasteful steps and improve the ease with which I could locate and access pots, pans, and containers.

I started by clearing out the cabinets I'd targeted for my new kitchen storage products. The pot and pan cupboard got a new lid keeper so those pesky lids could be stored vertically instead of just being tossed inside to land where it may. I also added a wire coated shelf to provide additional kitchen storage and make good use of the excess vertical space between built-in shelves.

In the cupboard where I put plastics, I added a lid keeper (how did I ever manage before?) and a few more of the wire coated storage shelves. Now all the lids are in one place, and the containers are more easily accessible because I don't have to plow through so many to get to the one I'm after.

Read More: Spruce Up Your Kitchen Simply and Easily

4 comments:

  1. Choose Assignment Help Services when you have no time to write your assignment. You can’t make your academic papers effective if you have less time to infuse in your assignments. So, opt for online assignment writing and connect with experts for your homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an impressive source of getting useful information. I appreciate you after surfing through your article. Meanwhile, visit is igbinedion university cut off mark OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its extremely overall quite fascinating post. Continue posting. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. Also visit school fees schedule for coal city university freshers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! I found this blog post very interesting. Thank your for sharing this. Much grateful. phy191 past questions pdf download

    ReplyDelete